Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Exactly 1 Diamond Rule

First I'm working on what to include in the section of the paper about the Exactly 1 rule on the Diamond Neighborhood and how to organize it. I wrote a list of things that could be included in LaTeX; you can get the PDF here and, if you would like to modify it, the LaTeX file here.

Fortunately, we have a rough draft of each of the items I mention. The first step I'd like to do, however, is to get your input on what to include and what organization to use (order of items, depth into which I write about each item, etc.). Then the next step would be to polish and improve the rough drafts of each item.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The order that makes sense to me is:

A. 2.
B. 7.
C. Use 2. and 7. to derive cloning process and exact formula for count at 2^n -1. Get density 2/3 from a singleton as a consequence.
D. 3.
E. 5.
F. 4.

I suggest that discussion of 174 be deferred to the section on 1or4.
F.